On Ordering Indicator Releases

Discuss releases by Indicator and the films on them.

Moderator: MichaelB

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

Re: On Ordering Indicator Releases

#276 Post by swo17 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:46 am

Dang, no von Sternberg box

Glowingwabbit

#277 Post by Glowingwabbit » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:49 am

swo17 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:46 am
Yeah I saw that too. I'm thinking of holding off until a summer sale to see if that's included by then. By that point i think getting to that 200 threshold wont be a problem.

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#278 Post by swo17 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:55 am

They don't have sales that often though

Glowingwabbit

#279 Post by Glowingwabbit » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:59 am

swo17 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:55 am
They don't have sales that often though
I know but I would think they'd have another one sometime this year.

TMDaines

#280 Post by TMDaines » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:12 am

Lovely. Need to stock up before the inevitable weeks of lockdown!

agnamaracs

#281 Post by agnamaracs » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:18 am

swo17 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:46 am
Nor Birdy. But that just means I get four things instead of five.

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#282 Post by swo17 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:18 am

I'm £80.12 away from meeting the free shipping threshold. If anyone located in the U.S. wants to go in on an order with me (reimbursing me just for the cost of goods plus media mail shipping), please PM me

EDIT: Offer closed

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#283 Post by swo17 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:42 am

Worth noting that The Legacy and Five Tall Tales are on offer here, and supposed to be close to selling out

Drucker
Your Future our Drucker

#284 Post by Drucker » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:12 am

May as well link to their twitter
** STOCK UPDATE **

We currently have the following amounts remaining for these titles and they will go out of print very soon...

Hammer Vol 1 - 12
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner - 19
See No Evil - 30
The Chase - 60
Five Tall Tales - 84
The Deadly Affair - 89

stevewhamola

#285 Post by stevewhamola » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:38 pm

Had to pad out my cart with two or three extra titles to qualify for free shipping. At this rate I'll likely end up buying the entire Indicator line just so I can get to £200 every time they have a sale (not that I'm complaining much).

therewillbeblus

#286 Post by therewillbeblus » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:50 pm

Does anybody know if Indicator splits up shipping if preorders are in the same order? I'm trying to proactively buy direct instead of off amazon for some April/May releases, but it's not worth paying more here if the whole order will wait until then to ship.

Glowingwabbit

#287 Post by Glowingwabbit » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:53 pm

therewillbeblus wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:50 pm
Does anybody know if Indicator splits up shipping if preorders are in the same order? I'm trying to proactively buy direct instead of off amazon for some April/May releases, but it's not worth paying more here if the whole order will wait until then to ship.
edit:
SHOULD YOU ORDER ANY OF THE ALREADY RELEASED ITEMS FROM OUR CATALOGUE AT THE SAME TIME AS THIS PRE-ORDER ITEM, PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR PURCHASES WILL ALL BE SHIPPED TOGETHER WHEN THIS PRE-ORDER ITEM BECOMES AVAILABLE.

therewillbeblus

#288 Post by therewillbeblus » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:00 pm

Ah thanks, appreciate it

Dr Amicus

#289 Post by Dr Amicus » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:34 am

I'd put in two orders - one on Friday and then another on Saturday after the low stock alerts - basically the non-Hammer boxes and a few singletons. One package arrived, nicely packed, combining the two orders yesterday - very nice service.

I came close to putting in a third order on Sunday night just before midnight and started filling a basket but decided not too in the end - there are limits to Mrs Amicus's patience and the space in my loft.

MichaelB

#290 Post by MichaelB » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:19 am

CORONAVIRUS UPDATE

In light of the uncertainty surrounding the recent outbreak of COVID-19, our priority continues to be the well-being of our customers, employees and partners, and we are committed to ensuring that our stores and deliveries are operating in the safest way for all. We would like to reassure customers that we are taking all necessary steps to follow the guidance given by the government and the World Health Organisation at this time.

WEBSITE & WAREHOUSE

We continue to be committed to getting your deliveries to you; our website and warehouse remain open with deliveries currently running as normal. Our warehouse works to strict health & safety and public health guidelines and we are continually working with our delivery partners to make sure that we are operating in the safest way possible.

Many thanks for your orders in our recent sale. Please be aware that we are doing our very best to get your parcels out in these difficult times. Emails querying when orders will be shipped can no longer be responded to. Our capacity, like everyone else’s, is low because of the worldwide pandemic and our admin staff are now packing boxes.

Rest assured we will get your order out asap. Please stay safe and we thank you for your patience.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank you, our team and partners for your continued support.

Everyone at Powerhouse Films and Lime Wood Media.

PfR73

#291 Post by PfR73 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:03 pm

I placed a big order during the sale last Friday, it just got delivered today and there was an Indicator Tote Bag included. That was very nice of them.

TMDaines

#292 Post by TMDaines » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:23 am

I ordered at 14:25 on Friday 13th. Not yet had a dispatch note or anything. Hopefully will arrive before they shut down as I'll need the entertainment to see this out! Tote bags were only 50p, so I specifically ordered one of them!

therewillbeblus

#293 Post by therewillbeblus » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:06 pm

The last tracking note reads that my package left the U.K. On 3/18 with no update on it arriving in the states. Has anyone else encountered this length of wait time, or is there reason to be concerned? Having ordered from them on several occasions this feels like an uncharacteristically long time period before a confirmation of check in stateside.

Glowingwabbit

#294 Post by Glowingwabbit » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:18 pm

therewillbeblus wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:06 pm
The last tracking note reads that my package left the U.K. On 3/18 with no update on it arriving in the states. Has anyone else encountered this length of wait time, or is there reason to be concerned? Having ordered from them on several occasions this feels like an uncharacteristically long time period before a confirmation of check in stateside.
How big was your order? Who did it ship with? I'm just wondering if it was a smaller order perhaps it ended up going a longer, slower route. I splurged and went with a 200+ GB order. Mine was picked up by FedEx on 3/25, arrived in Memphis on 3/27, and as of yesterday is at my local FedEx. Don't mean to worry you, but I know you're also in MA I figured I'd chime in.

therewillbeblus

#295 Post by therewillbeblus » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:31 pm

My order was barely under 200, shipped w/ Royal Mail. USPS has simply shown “Your package is on its way to a USPS facility” since the 18th when I click for further details on my tracking number. Considering there were daily updates as it was transitioned to carriers in Europe and there should be an update when it reaches the U.S. and there hasn’t been, I’m not optimistic.

kuzine

#296 Post by kuzine » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:17 pm

Mine was above 200, arrived Fri but didn't show much info on the fedex page for quite a while. Then I got a "released after being held at customs" or similar message two days before I received it. I am guessing with the current situation there is a bit more of a hold up at customs too?

DeprongMori

#297 Post by DeprongMori » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:10 pm

My (over £200) order had had a tracking number and no other activity since March 17, when it indicated expected delivery by the 24th. I nudged their customer service on Thursday, and the package suddenly had a status that it was received by FedEx. I expect they are on bare-bones staff and even things that were packed are going out slowly. The shipment is now due to arrive on Thursday.

therewillbeblus

#298 Post by therewillbeblus » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:19 pm

Thanks, I tried emailing and got an automated response saying they aren’t responding to inquiries about orders due to staffing. Did you nudge their customer service in a different way?

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#299 Post by swo17 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:41 pm

With everything going on right now, I wouldn't start to worry about it unless your order hasn't arrived by the end of April, though with any luck it'll get here a lot sooner than that

TMDaines

#300 Post by TMDaines » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:32 am

My understanding is that most post to the US from the UK is now going by sea rather than by air, although that is not all.