Where's my MoC?

News on Eureka and Masters of Cinema.
manicsounds

Re: Where's my MoC?

#676 Post by manicsounds » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:19 am

OK, strange but I tried to see if I did something wrong, I went through my internet history to look for the times I ordered the titles, and when I brought up the pages, the orders magically appeared. So that means my orders were made weeks ago but were in limbo this whole time? Bah

Lowry_Sam

#677 Post by Lowry_Sam » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:42 am

manicsounds wrote:Still haven't received my Eureka orders from early this month so i'm a little worried. I checked the new website's "order history" but I don't know if it's just buggy, but none of my orders show up in the order history. Anyone else having order history problems?
I haven't tried this yet, but I am missing an order too from just before the switchover. Usually i receive them in little over a week, but it's coming on close to a month now & nothing but my Paypal confirmation...

Ampersand

#678 Post by Ampersand » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:20 am

Strange, I also placed an order back during the first day of the new website and have yet to receive it (here in the US). The order also doesn't show up under my order history. Hmm.

jurples

#679 Post by jurples » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:45 pm

this happened to me (i ordered the "faust" blu on the 9th during the new web site sale and hadn't gotten anything as of the start of this week). i emailed eureka and got this answer:
I can see what happened here. It looks like you didn’t hit the “finish this order” button on the final stage of world pay, this is the point where the order gets closed and reported back to us as complete and brings you back to our site moving the order into your order history with you.

I’ve manually moved your order and will get it shipped ASAP. You should now see it in your order history.

chatterjees

#680 Post by chatterjees » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:12 pm

Same thing happened to me. I got the same reply from Kevin, but after he fixed it, I received my package within a week. In another communication with Kevin, I came to find out that he is on vacation this weekend, so he might not be able to help you guys out. I will just wait till early next week.

This world pay thing is weird. I remember now that I had to use it for some of my early Arrow website orders. Now, after MoC/Eureka redesigned their website, I placed two orders. I remember very clearly that the first time, after the payment through world pay, I was redirected to the Eureka website to complete my order. Second time, I really don't remember any redirection to their website. Next time I have to keep my eyes wide open.

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#681 Post by swo17 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:37 pm

I placed two orders a few days apart and don't remember placing them any differently, but only the second one shows up in my order history. Emailing Kevin now...

kuzine

#682 Post by kuzine » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:25 am

Anybody else had an issue with orders placed during the recent Flash Sales from bestmediagroup on amazon.co.uk? My order was apparently shipped but came back to Amazon as undeliverable. Shipped to the address I've used for a ton of orders (Amazon and others) without any issues, so quite surprised there...

exidor

#683 Post by exidor » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:43 pm

I think that's traditionally the courier being a dick and just not bothering to deliver it because it's too far out of his way. Sending it back undeliverable appears to be less bad for them than delivering a day late.

Aktuell

#684 Post by Aktuell » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:00 am

I have some troubles regarding my last 2 orders and I tried several times to make contact l, but never got an answer..so maybe here I can find someoen who could help me with my last online orders?? I´d really appreciate this...

Thank you!!

fdm

#685 Post by fdm » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:09 pm

Send customer emails to jacob@... instead of customer@...

(Per Jacob (hope he doesn't mind): "We are trying to fix the customer e-mail, it has been a real pain recently. We are supposed to be redirecting them so they all come directly to me, but it’s not reliable at the moment I’m afraid. ")

Aktuell

#686 Post by Aktuell » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:12 pm

Thank you Kindly!!

matrixschmatrix

#687 Post by matrixschmatrix » Tue May 23, 2017 2:04 am

I've been waiting on my copy of Drunken Master, ordered directly from MoC's site, for more than a month now- I messaged Jacob and haven't heard back. Frustrating.

Luke M

#688 Post by Luke M » Wed May 06, 2020 5:22 pm

Anyone from the US preorder Zu Warriors from Eureka and get their copy yet? Mine shipped on April 16th and haven't received anything yet. Thought I'd still receive it by now even with everything going on.

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#689 Post by swo17 » Wed May 06, 2020 5:43 pm

Got mine from Amazon UK last week

DeprongMori

#690 Post by DeprongMori » Wed May 06, 2020 6:06 pm

I received both Zu and Rio Grande last week, each shipped separately from Amazon UK. I also just received a box of Billy Wilder releases this week from Eureka directly which were ordered last week. I am in California.

Luke M

#691 Post by Luke M » Wed May 06, 2020 6:49 pm

Oh man.

fdm

#692 Post by fdm » Wed May 06, 2020 6:58 pm

No for me either yet with Zu Warriors from Eureka, to the US. That said, I had a few base.com orders take about a month or so to show up. They were shipped just after Royal Mail decided to send everything (non-tracked, presumably) overseas by sea, as it usually took maybe a week or two just prior when they were going by air. The way of things for the time being, until planes start flying more regularly again.

Fortunately my pre-order for the new Arrow Kieslowski set from Amazon (by their Amazon GlobalStandard shipping (DHL this time)) only took about a week or so once it shipped, although it also took about a week or so before it actually did ship. One other recent exception was my Arrow sale order, once it shipped from Arrow (by tracked Royal Mail) it didn't take too long either for it to show up. When my Indicator sale order from back in March (with some pre-orders holding it up...) finally ships, apparently it will be going FedEx, so maybe a few days for that one.

fdm

#693 Post by fdm » Thu May 07, 2020 1:41 am

So I just made my late night run to the post office and there was Zu Warriors in the po box. Order date 4/12, ship date 4/22, arrive date 5/6. Two weeks surprisingly. Still waiting on a 4/17 shipment from base.

Luke M

#694 Post by Luke M » Wed May 27, 2020 6:45 pm

Received my Zu Warriors today. Only 3 weeks after my post asking if others received it but it arrived in great shape.

Ashirg

#695 Post by Ashirg » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:47 pm

Placed an order for 4 titles during Silent Sale. Received an empty broken box yesterday, in a bag with "We're sorry that your article was damaged during processing" sticker from USPS... Discs are nowhere to be found.

Ribs

#696 Post by Ribs » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:52 pm

Interesting - a few months ago I placed an order and it took 5 weeks to get here, but my silent sale order had gotten here just 10 days after shipping, which would have been fast from Eureka's normal shipping before general COVID mail slowdown. Sorry, it happens! (Most amusingly, I placed an order from Amazon last year for a few titles, but one title was not present and somehow got separated from the rest: Missing!)

Tuco

#697 Post by Tuco » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:48 am

Two orders placed recently - one on June 9th (Lugosi Set), still not received, the other a few weeks later arrived in about 10 days, but one disc, THE MAN WHO LAUGHS, is defective. Three emails sent, no response. Suggestions?

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#698 Post by swo17 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:48 am

Last time I contacted Eureka was on Facebook Messenger in January and they responded within a day

Tuco

#699 Post by Tuco » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:19 pm

Thanks, Swo. But I've been Facebook free forever. Maybe I'll try carrier pigeon... :-)